AUCTION TOUR - Sold Out!
October 17-18, 2019
Join us for a two-day tour filled with exclusive visits to a selection of the most important collector's homes and artists' studios in the Seattle region.
This is your chance to enjoy access to the artistic gems of the Pacific Northwest including tours of prominent private collections and studio visits with renowned artists sharing their latest creations. Throughout the tour, Pilchuck staff and guest artists share their insider view of Seattle as an international center for creativity in glass.
The tour begins Thursday, October 17, and ends on Friday, October 18. The Annual Auction Gala will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 5:30 - 10 PM at Fremont Studios. Tickets sold separately.
The tour includes:
- Private tours
- Visits to artists' studios and private home collections
- Live Auction preview at Fremont Studios
- Transportation and selected meals
The tour does not include hotel and airfare costs. Tickets to the Pilchuck Auction on October 19 are sold separately.
Pricing + Registration
There is a room block at the Four Seasons Seattle for October 16 - 20. We highly recommend arriving on Wednesday, October 16. Extensions on either side are available at the same pricing.
Check-in: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 (recommended)
Check-out: Sunday, October 20, 2019
When booking, please use the Pilchuck discount code: 191016PG
For 2019, the following Auction Tour cancellation schedule will be in effect:
- Cancellations made before July 31, 2019 will be fully refunded less a $200 administrative fee per person.
- Cancellations made between August 1 and September 14, 2019 will receive a 50% refund, less a $200 administrative fee per person.
- No refunds will be made after September 15, 2019
- Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process
Tour schedule subject to change, cancellations/refunds subject to date restrictions. Auction Gala tickets are non-refundable.
Auction Tour questions? Contact Lauren Mercurio firstname.lastname@example.org